Thank you to the many volunteers who poured their hearts and hard work into helping me.
I am even more humbled by the number of congratulatory messages I have received. What a blessing to hear from friends near and far. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me. Each and every one of you has touched my life in a meaningful way.
May God bless you, and I look forward to serving you as your Euless Mayor.
- Since 2004, tax rate reduced from 49.5 to current 47.0 cents per $100.00 valuation despite economic downturns. Ten years of tax reductions and stable rates.
- $2.5 million cut in expenditures to maintain to current tax rate.
- 10th city in Texas to receive an ISO Class 1 designation lowering insurance premiums for citizens.
- New Facilities: Fire Station 3, Public Works Building, Dog Park, remodeled Euless Family Life Center including 20,000 square foot Senior Center.
- Opened new Indoor/Outdoor Aquatics Center.
- All Facilities constructed without raising taxes or issuing debt.
- Using reclaimed water for irrigation at The Parks of Texas Star and Texas Star Golf Course. Currently extending lines to use in developments along Fuller-Wiser Blvd in an effort to conserve potable water.
- Recognitions: Money Magazine’s Top 100 Places to Live, Texas Department of Agriculture Go Texas Certified Retirement Community, Fort Worth, Texas Magazine (March 2013) 12 Best Places to Live in North Texas.